Terms & Conditions
T&C – Surfboard Hoard LLC
By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.”
- Accepted forms of payment include: credit/debit cards, ACH bank transfers, bank wire transfers, personal/corporate checks (funds must clear before products ship).
- Most surfboards ship within 3-5 business days of cleared payment. Rush delivery options available for additional fee.
- All sales are final however we will re-list a previously purchased surfboard from SURFBOARD HOARD LLC at a reduced flat commission rate of 15% (standard commission rate is 25%).
- SURFBOARD HOARD LLC accepts surfboard website listings from 3rd parties on a case by case basis. Email us: Sales@SurfboardHoard.com with photos of your surfboard(s) for review.
- SURFBOARD HOARD LLC provides comprehensive surfboard valuations/certificates of authenticity which reference our 9 years of private sales data, recent auction results, our panel of experts, and current market sentiment. The fee for our professional surfboard valuation service is $100/board which includes an official certificate of authenticity with embedded QR code and holograms verifying authenticity and allowing access to a searchable database. (Submit full length images of the deck and bottom side of the board(s) in additon to images of the logos/any writing on the board and notable dings/damage/repaired areas of board(s) to email: Sales@SurfboardHoard.com in addition to payment of $100 (per board) sent via Paypal.com to Paypal account email address: Sales@SurfboardHoard.com)